Stone Zone Delivery
Quality Is What Sets Us Apart, Our secret?
We don’t accept basic quality – only top quality is good enough for us. We always go the extra mile to get you what you want. You’ll see the difference between ‘quality’ and ‘top quality’ at every level
When it comes to Cannabis Flower that pacs a punch, we stick to the basics and our house brand Really delivers.
1. What does it mean that cannabis is "legal?"
2. May I consume cannabis in public?
Cannabis may be consumed in a private residence, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Property owners may ban the use and possession of cannabis on their privately-owned properties.
The City currently prohibits onsite consumption of cannabis at licensed cannabis businesses. The City is considering permitting limited onsite consumption at certain licensed cannabis businesses, but no formal decision has been made.
3. Is cannabis still illegal under federal law?
4. How much cannabis can I legally have?
5. Can I consume cannabis while driving a vehicle? Are there “open container” cannabis laws?
It is unlawful for a person to possess “open containers” of cannabis — any receptacle containing any cannabis or cannabis products which has been opened or has a seal broken, or loose cannabis flower not in a container — while driving, unless placed in the trunk of the vehicle.
6. How will law enforcement determine if a driver is under the influence of cannabis?
The State of California is establishing an Impaired Driving Taskforce to develop policies that will address the issue of impaired driving under the influence of cannabis and shall examine the use of technology to identify drivers under the influence of cannabis.